We will not sell or share your private information with third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your information to send you promotional information about our products and services which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect your personal information via a variety of online forms and email addresses present on this website and also, via phone calls. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on this website, look for the link with the relevant disclaimer explaining what information we collect and how we will handle that information once it is submitted.
Below is a list of all our data collection points, the types of information we collect on each of them and how we handle your information once it is collected, as follows:
1. Contact us page form
We may collect the following information via this form: first name, last name, email address, contact number and relevant message. This information is collected to allow us to contact and help you with your initial enquiry. The submissions won’t be stored on our website. A copy it will be sent to our mailbox.
2. Leave a review form
We may collect the following information via this form: name, dates you stayed at Glenacres, how you rated us and relevant message. This information will be published on the website and will be accessible to all visitors and the public.
3. Emails available on website
We may be sent a wide variety of personal information from the various email addresses present on this website, including the following: name, email, contact number, availability, relevant messages, etc. This information is essential to allow us to contact and help you with your initial enquiry. These emails will be stored in our mailbox. Should we not engage in a business transaction after the initial contact is made, all your relevant information will be completely deleted.
What we do with the information we collect
We may collect the above information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping for HRMC purposes.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Should we not engage in a business transaction after the initial contact is made, all your relevant information will be completely deleted.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your private information in the following ways:
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guidelines. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Glenacres at Seahill Lane, Seatown, Dorset DT6 6JT.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please send an email to email@example.com or write to Glenacres at Seahill Lane, Seatown, Dorset DT6 6JT.. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- If you wish to delete the personal information we are holding on you, apart from the ones we are legally required to keep, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Glenacres at Seahill Lane, Seatown, Dorset DT6 6JT. We will promptly delete any information found to be related to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use some third-party websites to help us collect and process your information. We can confirm that all third-party websites used are secured and committed to protecting that information in accordance to the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guidelines.
If you wish to know more about all our security procedures, please send an email to email@example.com or write to Glenacres at Seahill Lane, Seatown, Dorset DT6 6JT.
Links to third-party websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over how those websites will collect and handle your data Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.